Thursday, February 17, 2011

Say It All Without Saying A Thing

This is me. I’ve got an extremely loud laugh and a quiet inner sense of strength. I say what’s on my mind without reservation. I wear whatever I chose, and it depends on my mood. When I cry, I cry hard. I’ve made grown men feel scared. I have a mouth on me. I’m undeniably obsessed with football. I sing in tune but I’m out of line. I blaze my own trail but I’ll still bring a map. I’ve had long term relationships accompanying short fuses, and most of the time I’m a sore loser. I hate being called feisty, even though I know I am. I get ridiculously into movies. This is me.

I sunbathe at the beach. I hated showers as a kid but love them now. I’m daring. I’m silly. I make mistakes but I’m pretty smart and witty. I work hard and try to rest easy. I have more common sense than a penny in a fountain. Don’t try to overstep me, because I’ll be one step ahead. I drink hard liquor and chase it with light beer. I get in trouble. I love my friends. I’m strong-willed but a weak arm wrestler. I love sunsets and hate spiders. I can talk to anyone but can’t talk myself out of a speeding ticket. I love eating eggs but you’ll regret egging me on. I listen to good music. I listen to bad music. I color in the lines and step over boundaries. This is me.

I’m nice. I’m mean. I eat a lot..feel fat, but I’m lean. I have a fear of heights but love roller coasters. I drive fast but I’m slow at waking up. I’m not a private investigator but I got a clue. I capture good photos. I grasp a concept then lose control. I fall in love and catch myself out of my mind. I’m over powering but underestimated. I understand others but I’m misunderstood. I’m intimidating, at times intrusive, and unapproachable. I’m kind-hearted and giving. When I make my friends laugh, I make myself happy. I live, I learn, I love, I yearn. This is me.

I’m a hopefilled romantic with an empty bottle of wine. I break the rules but follow the code. I want to grow old and stay forever young. Sometimes I cannot tell the difference but I know when shit’s the same. I try not to point the finger but I’ll gladly give the middle one. I’m out of control but in tune. I smile. I frown. I’m inside out and upside down. 

And I just said it all...without really saying a thing.




Welcome to a free, unlimited, personal, and all access pass to the unique, complex, intriguing place...I like to call...my mind. Do enter at your own risk. This is just the beginning....



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. You are such a strong woman. Keep writing and fulfilling your passions.

    ReplyDelete